Attention George Orthodontics Family
Our office will be open on Monday, May 11. We have made a lot of changes to keep you safe.
Please follow the guidelines below when coming to see us:
- If you have ANY symptoms (fever, cough, respiratory, etc.), please allow us to reschedule you!
- Wear a mask into the office.
- Print out and complete the screening form and bring it with you!
- Text or call us when you arrive at our office. We will take your paperwork and your temperature before you enter.
- Only the patient is allowed into the office for their visit. Note: if you are bringing a child in for a consultation or exam, one parent is allowed to accompany the patient into the exam room.
- Our brushing station is closed. PLEASE brush and floss BEFORE your visit!
- After your visit, we will not be scheduling at the front desk so please call or text us to schedule your next appointment.
- If you have any symptoms from the time you leave our office up to 14 days later, please let us know.
We appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing you!