It is our goal at George Orthodontics to make sure your first experience in our office is a pleasant one. Before you arrive, please fill out the paperwork that was sent to you and if you did not send it back electronically, please bring it with you to the visit. We will confirm the dates of your most recent x-rays and cleanings with your dentist. We will also confirm your insurance prior to your visit. All this is done to make your visit goes smoothly and we can spend our time getting to know you!
- Upon arrival, one of our team members will welcome you and assure that all of the necessary paperwork has been completed.
- Our treatment coordinator will have a conversation with you about your teeth and your smile – she will take time to get to know you and your family.
- You will then meet Dr. George. She will perform a thorough orthodontic examination. She may also request that special x-rays be taken to help with your diagnosis and treatment planning. Dr. George will then discuss your individual treatment plan and options with you. Feel free to ask questions! Dr. George loves to educate her patients about their smiles.
- If you are ready to begin treatment, the treatment coordinator will then review all of the financial information with you. At this time, she will also discuss insurance and payment options. We want you to feel 100% comfortable with your treatment decisions. We look forward to the following appointment when you will start treatment.
- If you aren’t ready for treatment, we will see you again for a supervision exam when Dr. George will re-evaluate your growth and development.